Besides, it's off season now, and we're saving all our bullets for when the Season starts. Talking about transfers all the time also boring lar. God knows we've had enough on Soccernet and everywhere else already.
I can actually think of a few things I could blog about here, like:
- Chelsea gamely trying to break even by 2010 by selling 8 million pound left-back for 4.8 million, and then signing ANOTHER left-back for 20 million pounds
- Ferguson trying to justify not being able to to buy any players by insisting that his kids will ensure the club's future, hoping no one gets crocked, and having to fend off vultures swooping for his resident crybaby and prize horse.
- That former player who bought a record-breaking (for worst ever season) Premiership club so that he can become manager of it
- The. Best. Name. For. A. Brazilian. Manager. EVAR. Only one letter short of dungu!
- Rooney's Book. BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Hehe. Now, Anyone wanna organise the next Futsal meet?