July 29, 2006

Overused quotes in player transfers

When a player moves to a 'bigger' club, he would say.....
  • 'It is a dream come true'....
  • 'I have always wanted to come play for this club'....
  • 'This is the best club in the world'....
  • 'I've supported this club since I was a little boy'....
  • 'This club has the best players in the world'....
  • 'It has such an illustrious history, this club'....
  • 'The manager is the best in the world'....
  • 'The fans here are fantastic and are very passionate about football'....
  • 'The league is the best in the world'....
Future quotes
  • 'The showers are the best in the world'...
  • 'The boys here have a fantastic sense of underwear fashion'...
  • 'The "mood" in the changing room is "electric"...'
  • 'My pet cat likes it here'....
  • 'The fans here are the sexiest. Even the females!'...
  • 'My parents always wanted me to get more money to buy them more stuff'...
  • 'My wife/girlfriend/mistress/granny lover/boyfriend promised me more 'lucky nights"...'.
  • 'Benchwarming is a noble profession'.

No comments: