We're still tweaking around with it to get the best combination of colours (READ: more RED which makes almost everyone happy; and less BLUE, which should make only ONE person unhappy), to get the layout and configuration right, and of course, to make it easier to read.
And I agree, I say we get rid of that picture of Old Trafford. Instead, let's put in a picture of the new (unfinished) Wembley, the biggest stadium farce of the year...
I'll probably be fiddling around with the template tonight (which actually may not be a very good thing, actually, judging from the ugliness of MY own blog and my Eye on Sports one... but don't worry, I won't turn it Green. that much I can promise. :D ).
So gimme some ideas on how YOU want it to look! Anyone else have any suggestions?
These are some of the comments we've received about the current look:
- Shaolintiger says it looks pretty messy, and the white background burns eyes (eyeris says: wear sunglasses, dude...)
- Scorkes says the template is EEEWWWW (eyeris says: okok, we get it...)
- Huge picture of the Old Trafford stadium is an eyesore (eyeris says: agreed whole-heartedly)
- Template not attractive enough (eyeris says: er... define 'attractive')
- Sic6sence finds it odd to read from the centre of the page. (eyeris says: We'll be switching the sidebars to the right like before...)
- Too much blue, not enough red (eyeris says: agreed. :P )
- S-Kay only likes the header and the side bar, that's all (eyeris says: we'll probably keep that)
- Template not center (eyeris says: anyone know how to fix that?)
- Lily says picture of Owen not cute enough. (eyeris says: ....... )
- Sashi wants pictures of Page 3 girls wearing football jersey body-paint (eyeris says hopefully: maybe our Hantu Bola girls would like to volunteer? .... :P )
- Antyyk said he don't like the fonts. Don't like the fonts. Don't like the fonts. (eyeris says: what font you want, what font you want, what font you want?)
- Skiver thinks it looks more like a footie site like Soccernet rather than a blog now.. (eyeris: yeah, we noticed. we're trying to remedy that)
(BTW, for the record, I had nothign to do with the current template either. But if tomorrow, it miraculously becomes even UGLIER than it is now.... then it was all VINCENT'S fault! BUAHAHAHA!)