Of course, since I'm a Liverpool fan, I'm going to completely disregard all the good things that happened to Manchester United (as if there were any), and gloat a lot about a certain trophy going to Anfield, thanks largely to a goal that supposedly wasn't a goal but eventually was a goal that got us into the final.
Anyway, here goes. I will always remember 2005 for:
- The Glazered-over eyes of MU supporters (BUAHAHA!)
- Chelsea becoming the New Man U (Read: The club everyone loves to hate)
- Gerrard's U-turn (YES!)
- Owen's NU-turn (NOOOOOO!)
- Keane's Tirade (BUAHAHA!)
- Why football fans are IDIOTS (OUCH)
- Beckham getting a red card because of his looks (AAAA... HAHAHAHAHA!)
- England losing to Northern Ireland. (GYAHAHAHAHA!!!!!)
- Manure going out of the first round of the this year's season of....
As you can see, 2005 had a lot of happy and gleeful moments for Liverpool fans like me. Will add more if I think of more. Until then, I shall hereby sign off the way the Christmas cards from Anfield allegedly went...
Happy New Year yer all, from the Champion's League Winners for 2004/2005!!!!!