March 16, 2006

Un-fucking-believable!


Unbelievable stuff when I woke up this morning. As I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, I was confronted with news from the Newcastle Evening Chronicle. The paper is reputed to be in bed, playing hide the salami with the fat git who runs things at my Comedy Club. What's this I see? Hah? Freddy 'Fat Git' Shepherd wants to buy the Horse Faced One from Manure? I can see that there will be much rejoicing in the North East and also the 'Indian' suburbs of Greater Manchester. Hahaha...

For more amazement, see here.

Also, take a look at this:

Liberbull 5 - Full of Ham 1

Wah lau! World ending issit? God-with-a-nose-plaster-thingy scored. Fecking kayu Crouchy scored (though he cheated a bit). Mou-lun-entes scored! Okay, I can't resist. I have to say it: LIVERPOOL KAYU!!!

Even Middlesborough made it past Roma.

Tch!

No comments: