March 08, 2006

In your FACE, Mourinho!

Note to Chelsea fans - nope, i have nothing against you and your team, only against your bonehead publicity whore manager, Mourinho.

Right. Chelsea are out of the Champions League. Bwahahaha.... Serves that arrogant Mourinho right. Now you can go home can count the number of games to your precious EPL trophy...


Anyways, some things the Barca fans overhead Mourinho saying just after the match...







"No, I did NOT intend to win ze match... Zer referee is blind and out to rob us of our victory, so I have succeeded to achieve what I wanted to..."





"Hello? Roman? I need to talk to you... Are you going to up the bid for Eto'o? I zon't care, pay 52million! I bloody need zat player next zeason!!! I zon't care, i can loan out Drogba to Portsmouth..."





"... mumble, mumble, mumble... won it before... #$&#^@ (Portuguese profanity)... FC Porto... mumble, grumble, mumble... stupid Ronaldinho..."





"Stupid Champions League!! Dammit! I knew I should have tried to win ze blardy Carling Cup..."



"Hmmm... let me think.. tomorrow should I blame UEFA for ze defeat? Or the referee? No, no, no... i've used the 'referee' excuse too many times... zon't want to sound like zat iziot Ferguson... or should i blame Lamps...? Hmmm... zounds plauzible..."

Anybody else wanna help him out?

No comments: