January 08, 2006

What a fucking scare

Luton 3 - 5 Liverpool

Bloody hell. What a fucking scare.

I mostly stayed up just to see how Kromkamp was like, but what a bloody scary game it was.

We should NEVER have been 3-1 down in the first place. The defence has been creaking somewhat in the past two games, and Hyypia had a pretty bad game at Luton. The penalty was largely his fault, and a few other bad passes nearly let Luton through. AND he nearly conceded ANOTHER penalty later. Even Carragher had a pretty bad game by HIS standards, after getting turned by a Luton player for the second Luton goal.

I thought it was all over when Bloody Cisse bloody MISSED A PENALTY. AND when we conceded the penalty, I was gonna go to sleep. I thought my bloody jinx was acting up again. I've Watched THREE GAMES and in the THREE, we've lost, drew or gone behind.

Gerrard was inspired again. What will we do without him? ARGH. His goal was brilliant, and and one rocket from 45 yards out was going so fast I think it would have broken the net if it had gone in. On this kind of form, I'm REALLY hoping he can be another Freak Lampard and stay injury-free for a REALLY REALLY LONG TIME.

Sinama-Pongolle was a GREAT substitution by Benitez. When his goal went in I was SO relieved. Two great goals, and very hard-working too. I vote he gets more chances over Cisse! And Xabi Alonso had two goals from insane distances. Damn cun. Heh.

and Kromkamp? Donno leh. he didn't see much of the ball when he came on at the end of the game. bah.

Oh well. lots of goals. a Liverpool win. I'm happy, and the game was entertaining sial!

(photos taken from BBC Football & Teamtalk.com)

No comments: