We started this blog because we thought there is no proper football fan blogs in the Malaysian blogosphere. By 'proper', we mean all the good and honest SWEARING and REFEREE KAYU and VAN NISTELROOY SUCKS and all that SWEARING that we usually hear when a group of football fans get together.
Sure, there're lots of footy blogs out there as well, that try to give proper analysis about games, and how they worship all those teams and players yada yada yada.
We say, SCREW THAT. No mr nice guys here. If a player plays crap, we SAY he plays like FUCKING CRAP. None of all that 'Oh, he's just off form", "he'll score sooner or later' shit. If Peter Crouch can't score, I'll bloody say HIS FINISHING SUCKS ASS and that CISSE should play more.
THIS blog is where we RANT instead of ANALYSE stuff, naming it Petaling Street Hooligans after that movie Green Street Hooligans. THIS IS WHERE THE REAL FOOTY FANS HANG OUT.
Hello, there, my name is eyeris. I'm a Liverpool fan. There's also gonna be a die-hard Manyoo fan, and a Chelsea fan contributing to this blog. If you'd like to join in, send me and email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I'll TEST you to see if you're hard-core enuff to join this band of hooligans.
Now, lets get down to business. As an intro, here is a brief list of footballers I can't fucking stand the sight of:
- Gary Neville - Can't stand his face. That's about it. He's the best volleyball player on a football pitch though.
- Christiano Ronaldo - the bloody idiot looks like he's gonna cry everytime he gets fouled. And he DIVES. Don't tell me he doesn't. He fucking DIVES.
- Ruud Van Nistelrooy - looks like a horse, dives like an Olympic showhorse.
- Rio Ferdinand - The most overpaid clown in England. Can't take a piss to save his life (or career, for THAT matter)
- Alan Shearer - Damn good goal-scorer, damn fucking ANNOYING goal celebration
- Ronaldo - bloody fat over-hyped chipmunk
- Alex Ferguson - Just retire already, you old git.
- Sepp Blatter - Take your hare-brained ideas and go govern ping-pong or something.