May 28, 2009

Well....if you insist...

Wah....I thought the Manyoo fans were supposed to be the glory hunters?

Where did all the Barcelona fans come from? Merseyside? I mean I diss out shit when Liverpool loses, but that shit is dissed out AT Liverpool. Since when did hating Manyoo equate to supporting Barcelona? It's really not the same thing, you know.

See, I thought, after you lost you were supposed to sit down and keep quiet. Which I did, because we lost fairly, and we got spanked a clearly superior team and we did not perform on the night. Fair and square, right?

WRONG, VINCENT! WRONG!

Because the whole day long, I have been hearing Liverpool fans going, "HAHA WHY SO QUIET?" or "HAHA WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GLOATING?" and "WHY DO I HEAR THE SOUNDS OF SILENCE?"

Well, if you insist......

I SHALL INDULGE YOU...



Our season started with the obligatory Community Shield, which most people would insist is worthless but only when they don't qualify for it..



And later, WORLD CHAMPIONS!!


Of course, Liverpool fans will tell you that it is a Mickey Mouse trophy, conveniently forgetting that they TRIED but FAILED to win it in 2005.


We then followed up with another Mickey Mouse Cup which our KIDS won. OUR AWESOME KIDS...



We then took on Everton in the FA Cup Semi-finals IN WEMBLEY! When was the last time Liverpool were in Wembley?


Well, yeah, our KIDS lost to a full strength Everton. But we took them all the way to penalties and should have even gotten a penalty in normal time. Still, we WENT TO WEMBLEY!!

And on the way to the league title, a HERO was born..

I can still Martin Tyler scream MACHEEDAAAAAAAAAA!!

And then finally........


CHAMPEONES! CHAMPEONES! CHAMPEONES!


And then last night, we went to Rome and came back with a runners-up medal..

I may be very, very wrong here, but FOUR trophies, ONE Champions League Runner-up medal and ONE trip to Wembley sounds like a blooooooddyy aweessomme season to me.


BUT WAIT!!!! Where were Liverpool while we were doing all this???



Yes, clearly you Scousers have much more to gloat about....after all, NEXT year is clearly your year.....




(Footnote by eyeris)

Eh you forgot one more little thing that Liverpool did this season...



It's like that annoying little pebble in your great season shoes, eh?



(Shoenote by Vincent)

Oh yes, in all that joy and gloating I did forget that Manyoo lost twice to Liverpool.


I must admit. That was a pretty cool goal celebration. Stevie Me must have rehearsed it in the mirror 100 times. But it's all cool because the pebble in the shoe may be annoying, but after a while it really has no relevance to anything else in your life...



And I did forget how Liverpool celebrated as if they won the league...

But I suppose....after 19 years, I wouldn't blame them for getting excited over the slightest consolation they can lay their grubby hands on...

No comments: