October 19, 2009

Doing a Fergit

I apologise to Mr Rafa Benitez for any embarassment that my previous post may have caused and to the Rafa Benitez fan club for going public with my views.

It restrospect, I accept that this could be deemed as expressing those views in an inappropriate forum.

I'd wish it be noted that I've always respected Mr Benitez for LFC's 5th CL Cup and 2006 FA Cup. I didn't state that Mr Benitez is a bad manager, that he was in any way egoistical proportionate to the size of his gut, that he was in any way biased in regards to Mr Lucas and Mr Voronin, or that he has lost the plot.

My only intention in writing publicly was to highlight what I believe to be a serious and important issue, namely that the fitness levels of managers must match the ever-increasing demands of the modern game, which I hope will now be properly addressed through the appropriate formal channel.

In short, I apologise for implying that Mr Benitez is a fat git. I still think he is a fat git but I shouldn't have said it out loud.

No comments: