August 16, 2006

My Mantra for the week

It's only the Community Shield. I shall not gloat.
It's only the Community Shield. I shall not gloat.
It's only the Community Shield. I shall not gloat.
It's only the Community Shield. I shall not gloat.
It's only the Community Shield. I shall not gloat.
It's only the Community Shield. I shall not gloat.
It's only the Community Shield. I shall not gloat.
It's only the Community Shield. I shall not gloat.
It's only the Community Shield. I shall not gloat.
It's only the Community Shield. I shall not gloat.
It's only the Community Shield. I shall not gloat.
It's only the Community Shield. I shall not gloat.
It's only the Community Shield. I shall not gloat.
It's only the Community Shield. I shall not gloat.
It's only the Community Shield. I shall not gloat.

Teehee.

No comments: