June 28, 2007

let the bashing commence

Yes, yes...

Quit bitching about how an uneventful summer it has been, and the lack of posts on HantuBola. The thing is Manyoo have signed a couple of wonderkids which I am funnily enough not very excited about because watching video footages of those two kids, they remind me of Cristiano Ronaldo when he first came to Manyoo. An exciting SOLO player which can get very frustrating when you need them to pass but they try to take on the whole defence single handedly.

And Chelsea....well Chelsea hasn't been doing jackshite. It seems Roman is getting bored...

Then you have the Arsenal situation with the Oh-so-smug captain leaving. Again, non-issue topics are boring so we chose not to really talk about that...

Speaking of non-issues, I hope Thaksin finally gets to buy over Manchester Shitty Cithai. I can see Kiatisuk 'Zico' Senamuang doing some sort of promotional thing already...

And then you have Real Madrid, with a boardroom full of the biggest assholes in ANY corporate organisation. Four years ago, they sacked Vicente del Bosque (and Fernando Hierro - possibly the best Real defender of the modern generation) after he won the league. Today, the sacked Capello as a reward for winning their first league title since then..

Then finally, we have our favourite Scum club. After all the promises of big name signings, they have signed....er.....I forgot their unimportant names. By the way, Fernando Torres, if he comes to England next year, he will be my choice for Flop of the Season. Don't be so quick to rule me out, since I correctly predicted Shevchenko to flop while everybody was singing praises...

But still, those weren't exciting enough topics to get me to start blogging about football.....until I saw a particular headline:



Who?!?!


This leads me to think that Rafael is perhaps annoyed with his keepers doing this..


shame on you if you can't remember this classic moment

So, he has instead settled for a keeper that does this:

No comments: