March 25, 2007

Mahai

This is really getting on my nerves already. Some fucker is impersonating me, eyeris and KY (I dunno who else) in the comments section. I really don't know what this guy's problem is. Maybe his mother dropped him on his head when he was a baby. Maybe he's got a tiny dick. Maybe he's so ugly, he can't get chicks so he shags his bedridden granny instead.

Stop it already. Mahai.

On top of that, I can't make my gravatar appear in my comments.

I will not invite people for futsal in the comments section. I don't need to. I can post it here. I can post anything here, including some choice swear words for our special little retard.

May your small lanciao turn green and drop off.

There. That's settled. Moving on.

Footie talk.

Errr... Nothing important so far. Anton Ferdinand sucks. Even at U21 level.

AND

England sucks ass. As expected. Nothing unusual here. Northern Ireland rocked though.
- - - -

On KY's behalf:

Futsal session is ON (unless you see changes here)

Venue: Footy Futsal, Taman Megah
Time: 8 pm to 9 pm
Date: March 29, 2007 (Thursday)

No comments: