November 07, 2006

Cashley Cole Moans! Again!

Tigerjoe has got it all wrong. Graham Poll and all those other referees are not out to get Chelsea.

Actually hor, you know what I think? It's not about which team is winning or not, it really isn't. It's all about which team has a player named Cashley Cole in it...

Don't believe? Well, read these quotes from a Guardian story:

(Guardian Football)
According to Cole, referees more readily book players from the Premiership team that is doing the winning. "Definitely," he said. "I had it at Arsenal and now I'm getting it when I have come here. Chelsea are not a dirty team. It's crazy."

"When I was at Arsenal and we started to win things, the refs started to question our discipline and give us yellow cards. I have come to Chelsea and it's exactly the same," he said.

Wait a minute. Last year he was still there, but Arsenal were not doing any winning also...

Anyway, he then says that before he came to Chelsea, he thought Chelsea 'moaned unnecessarily' about referees. So apparently, now that he IS in Chelsea himself, the moaning is necessary eh?

(Guardian Football)
The defender said that while at Arsenal he thought Chelsea moaned unnecessarily to referees, but "I know what it's really like now".
He added: "I didn't realise until I came here how much the refs are..."

Oh, and apparently his captains always seem to get sent off as well...

(Guardian Football)
"Patrick Vieira started to get sent off for two yellow cards when it wasn't a caution, and I had it at Arsenal and now I'm getting it here."

See? I TOLD you. The referees are not out to get Chelsea or Arsenal. They were just trying to see who can piss Cashley Cole off the most. They want to see how much moaning he can actually do.

Which is a lot, apparently judging from the article, in which he goes:

"I'm not moaning, I'm really not, but we really shouldn't lose a game like that." - (Guardian Football)

And then

"I'm not going to moan again," Cole said, "but once again we scored a goal that was fine..." - (Guardian Football)

But heck, he's not moaning. He really isn't. He's probably done all his moaning in his book My Defence, and is saving up the rest for the sequel My Defecation.

That'll be a best seller for sure.

No comments: